Arabic Search Engine Algorithm
Arabic Search Algorithm (ASA)
ASA is high-performance, full-featured text search algorithm can be written in many programming languages like c, java, c++, perl, python . It is a technology suitable for nearly any application that requires full-text search, especially cross-platform.
ASA is a suite of algorithms, neural network based, that can learn arabic language rules and grammar, it´s designed for data mining, manipulation and can be used in archives, Libraries or news portals.
- Small RAM requirements -- only 1MB heap
- Incremental indexing as fast as batch indexing
- Index size roughly 20-30% the size of text indexed
- Ranked searching -- best results returned first
- Many powerful query types: phrase queries, wildcard queries, proximity queries, range queries and more
- Fielded searching (ex: title, author, contents) , sorting by any field
- Multiple-index searching with merged results
- Allows simultaneous update and searching
- Flexible faceting, highlighting, joins and result grouping
- Fast, memory-efficient and typo-tolerant suggesters
- Compress arabic texts up to 80%
- Less than 3 seconds (search time, i5 processor, 8 GB ram)
If you are planning to expand your business online, AMHSOFT could be your best choice. We offer you the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art and customized solutions for your e-business.